Grinders For Disc Brake Pads
The grinders type RPF.6/L are the ideal technological solution for the large volume production of disc brake pads, especially for their high productivity and automation level that allows to minimize grinding costs.
These continuous feed, heavy duty grinders can be used either as units of fully automatic production lines or as stand alone machines.
These grinders for disc brake pads are suitable both for the OE Manufacturers, thanks to their high grinding quality and productivity and for the Aftermarket Suppliers, thanks to their very short set up time.
These grinders have no need for dedicated tooling and jigs to take into account the different types of pins (protrusions) on the backing plate of the disc brake pads.
OPERATIONS THAT CAN BE CARRIED OUT IN A SINGLE PASS
· Automatic/Semi-automatic/Manual loading
· Slotting of one or more grooves (slots)
· Parallel chamfers
· Compound chamfers
· Pre-grinding of the thickness
· Finish grinding of the thickness
· Pads cleaning (demagnetizing of the pad and brushing of the friction surface)
· 100% thickness, parallelism and planarity checking
· Automatic unloading
· Turning of the pads upside down for a easy connection to the next step of the process
TYPES OF PADS THAT CAN BE PROCESSED
· Disc brake pads for bicycles and motorcycles
· Disc brake pads for passenger cars
· Disc brake pads for commercial and medium duty vehicles and trucks
DIMENSIONAL RANGE OF THE PADS THAT CAN BE PROCESSED WITH THIS GRINDER
(°) CV pads having a back-plate length up to 300 mm can be loaded and unloaded with the same devices used for processing passenger cars disc brake pads.
CV pads having back-plates longer than 300 mm (up to a maximum of 380 mm) must be loaded and unloaded with specific devices.